- Tissue paper from your local craft store in bright colors (reds, yellows, oranges, purples, pinks)
- Popsicle sticks
- Green marker
- Liquid Glue
- Use the green marker to color the Popsicle sticks. These will be the stems for your flowers.
- Cut out five 4×4-inch squares of tissue paper using all different colors.
- Stack up the squares, making sure all the edges are uneven so that your petals aren’t too neat.
- Gently push one end of your Popsicle stick through the center of the tissue paper squares. Turn over the tissue papers so that the side of the popsicle stick that was pushed through the tissue paper is showing.
- Are you ready to get messy? Squeeze 4-6 drops of glue on the tissue papers that are around the tip of the popsicle stick (the side that is pushed through the tissue papers) and use your fingers to push the glue through the tissue papers. You want the pieces of tissue paper closest to the popsicle stick to stick.
- Crumple the edges of the tissue paper squares upwards (like an umbrella closing).
- Allow the glue to dry, then pull the edges down and arrange the tissue papers into a full blossom.
Enjoy your bouquet!