Once again this year, HITN Learning was a Silver Sponsor of the NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) Conference.
As Early Childhood Educators from across the country gathered in Nashville for the conference, HITN Learning hosted and attended important sessions, met with influencers, and entertained educators!
Among our activities:
- Participated in Latino Interest Forum events discussing important topics from Equity in Early Childhood Education Leadership and Professional roles to working with immigrant families.
- Sponsored Sessions:
- Equity in Early Childhood Ed for Dual Language Learners. This session was presented by NAEYC in collaboration with NABE (National Association for Bilingual Education) and led by HITN Advisor Dina Castro.
- Breakfast on Social Emotional Learning for Teachers of Diverse Learners – over 40 educators joined us for breakfast to hear HITN Learning Advisor and SEL expert Dr. Lorea Martinez talk about this important topic.
- Gathered wonderful colleagues and key members of the Latino Interest Forum for a fabulous and fun dinner, Nashville style!
- Presented Mexican-American children’s singer/songwriter Sonia De Los Santos who entertained and delighted educators in the conference center.