You can make a few of these dogs with your child and give them out to his/her friends as Valentine’s cards!
What you need::
- Construction paper, lots of colors including black, white, pink, and red
- Black marker
- First cut out 2 big red and pink hearts from the construction paper.
- Cut the pink heart in half to make the dog’s ears. Use a big red heart upside down as the dog’s face. Glue the ears onto the sides of the upside-down heart.
- Cut out a smaller black heart for the nose. Glue it onto the middle of the upside down heart.
- Cut out two little white hearts for the eyes. Add two dots on the eyes with a black marker. Glue the eyes to the top of the upside-down heart.
- Cut out a small pink oval to make the dog’s tongue sticking out. Glue the tongue to the bottom of the upside-down heart.
- If you wish, you can decorate the dog however you’d like. You can use paint or markers or whatever you have around the house. Or just leave the dog as you made it.